The complete Guide to painting and refinishing”
By Hubbard H. Cobb
I’m pretty much ‘old school’, and I love books!
I have many books on materials and techniques in my library, but a few are really the most useful because they are well organized and have a lot of good foundational material and are clear and to the point.
This is one of them!"
1) paints: general information
2) enamel, clear finshes, and stains
3) specialized paints and finishes
4) brushes, rollers, paint equipment, and supplies
5) paint problems and failures
6) how to remove paint
7) how to paint and finish wood
8) how to paint masonry
9) how to paint metals
10) how to paint the outside of a house
11) how to paint the inside of a house
12) how to paint and refinish wood and concrete floors
13) how to paint and refinish furniture
14) special finishes for furniture woodwork
15) how to paint boats
16) how to paint swimming pools
17) how to paint special materials
18) how to paint anything
I have learned valuable information from every one of these chapters, for one project or an other." -RQ